I canned my dill crock today.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my food blog! 🍳 Discover easy recipes, home cooking videos, honest food reviews, taste tests, and new food products worth trying. From homemade meals and delicious comfort food to trending snacks and taste-testing new finds, I share real opinions, cooking inspiration, and fun food discoveries. Follow along for recipe ideas, food recommendations, kitchen inspiration, and plenty of delicious things to try!
It does look pretty and delicious!
ReplyDeleteWould you e-mail me the address you would like the nest box sent to?
Thanks,
Pam
gacountrygirl75@gmail.com
Hey,
ReplyDeleteI hate to keep bugging you, but I am sorry I didn't get the e-mail.
We were just wanting to send it out with Monday's orders.
Thanks,
Pam
Ok I emailed it again -
ReplyDeleteI was sending it to the wrong email address!
LOL!
Thank you again!
I'm so excited to see the nest boxes