Tour my garden with me.
P.S. About halfway through
my shadow does NOT pick its nose!
I was just scratching!
Welcome to my food blog! 🍳 Discover easy recipes, home cooking videos, honest food reviews, taste tests, and new food products worth trying. From homemade meals and delicious comfort food to trending snacks and taste-testing new finds, I share real opinions, cooking inspiration, and fun food discoveries. Follow along for recipe ideas, food recommendations, kitchen inspiration, and plenty of delicious things to try!
Tour my garden with me.
P.S. About halfway through
my shadow does NOT pick its nose!
I was just scratching!
WOW! Those tomato walls, especially, are something to see! The petunias and zinnias (right?) around the pond are fabulous too.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the fact that you're doing SFG in a potager (assuming you are, but it seems so). I'm planning to do the very same thing this year--boxes are being built now. Slowly. LOL!
Cynthia - Thanks! I'm doing a modified SFG. I did straight SFG 2 years ago, but it was hard to keep everything straight. I separate things into more sections now.
ReplyDeleteNext year I hope to do more consecutive planting, so I don't have to harvest everything at once - LOL!