Catty is not impressed.
She is not a chicken.
But I think she is such a cute chickie!
Do you think she's laying an egg for me?
(Imagine me rubbing my hands together in anticipation.)
Hmmm, I don't think so.......
I'll keep her, I guess.
Welcome to my food blog! 🍳 Discover easy recipes, home cooking videos, honest food reviews, taste tests, and new food products worth trying. From homemade meals and delicious comfort food to trending snacks and taste-testing new finds, I share real opinions, cooking inspiration, and fun food discoveries. Follow along for recipe ideas, food recommendations, kitchen inspiration, and plenty of delicious things to try!
She is most certainly not impressed... but the 'chicken food' makes it more bearable.....
ReplyDeleteA really gorgeous feline though!!xxx
Cute
ReplyDeleteOh you are a cruel mama, poor kitty. Although in the vid she doesn't look that bothered!
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo cute! And funny. What a good kitty. My cat would go nuts and try to rip it off. She deserves those treats. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteThat is way too adorable. What a good girl.
ReplyDeleteYour kitty is so adorable. I actually love chickens and cats and from where I grew they live in peaceful coexistence.
ReplyDelete