Saturday, March 28, 2009
Raisin Race
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my food blog! 🍳 Discover easy recipes, home cooking videos, honest food reviews, taste tests, and new food products worth trying. From homemade meals and delicious comfort food to trending snacks and taste-testing new finds, I share real opinions, cooking inspiration, and fun food discoveries. Follow along for recipe ideas, food recommendations, kitchen inspiration, and plenty of delicious things to try!
I love chick football! It's one of our favorite things in the world to watch. I've never heard anyone besides us call it that, though. We can watch for as long as the babies can run.
ReplyDeleteI love chick football. I've never heard anyone but my family call it that. We can sit and watch for hours. It is truly some of the best entertainment in the world - that and chicken TV, sitting in the hen house while they fuss about who gets what spot on the roost...
ReplyDelete