I bought 14lbs of pears today.
However, I can't decide how to preserve them, there are too many options!
Help me decide!
Cast your vote in the poll to the right.
I only have a few days until they will be too ripe, so vote today!
Welcome to my food blog! 🍳 Discover easy recipes, home cooking videos, honest food reviews, taste tests, and new food products worth trying. From homemade meals and delicious comfort food to trending snacks and taste-testing new finds, I share real opinions, cooking inspiration, and fun food discoveries. Follow along for recipe ideas, food recommendations, kitchen inspiration, and plenty of delicious things to try!
I love candied pears and no one could make 'em like Mama.
ReplyDeleteI vote for pear sauce. I made lots and lots of pear sauce last fall. Make it like applesauce with a little lemon and cinnamon. Mmmm.
ReplyDeleteI also canned pears with a sugar and water syrup, like the bought kind have. They were good too.
Thank you so much for the beautiful garden flower! I appreciate it so much!!
Have a great weekend.
Pam
You're welcome Pam!
ReplyDeleteI hope my directions for hanging it were easy to understand.